We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used to carry out a booking and request information or services available on https://www.tenutastajano.it/ site.
2. The data will be processed electronically.
3. The provision of data is required, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking, a request for availability or information. The lack of such information fails to fulfil the contract or process the request.
4. The data will be released only to those necessary for the completion of the booking contract (e.g. The hotel chosen for the stay) and the services connected to it.
5. The data controller is: Azienda Agricola Francesca Stajano, address: via Idomeneo 10, Lecce, 73100 Italy
6. The controller is: Dr. Enrico Astuto
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we fully reproduce for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible way.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including with regard to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication