- The farm, as a rule, is open and running in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Under “Booking apartment” page, “Farmhouse” and its link “Terms of reservation and use” are specified bookable periods, relative rates and any other relevant particularities. Only the arrival time may exceptionally be granted exemptions at discretion of the company.
- To book the apartment, you must pay a confirmation deposit of 30% of the amount due for the stay by an irrevocable bank transfer; the confirmation deposit will not be less than € 200.00. Without paying the deposit in the established time in this Regulation or the agreement between the parties, the reservation is not valid.
- The reservation must specify:
- Period of stay;
- Number of adults, teenagers and children who will stay and, for minors, their ages.
The irrevocable bank transfer of the confirmation deposit must be executed within three days after reservation to secure the booking. The bank deposit must be executed to Francesca Stajano business account, which coordinates are: IBAN IT11E0526279420CC0411142088 – BIC SWIFT BPPUIT33
The transfer order to the bank will be conferred with “irrevocable” clause and the copy thereof will be sent by fax to the company, within one day of its execution. All other communications can be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact, communicate and book you may send an e-mail to the company from “CONTACT” page. Agreed supplements must be defined by the time of the reservation. More simply, you may use the Booking Form in the “Booking an apartment” page, without prejudice to payment of the confirmation deposit as specified before. No exceptions will be allowed for the conditions of booking and payment as specified, even when these operations pass through a travel agency.
- On arrival, the guest will provide to the Far House:
- To present valid identification documents of all people who must stay and one tax code card;
- To pay the bill of the entire stay, including additional services;
- To pay the amounts due deposits.
- Adjustments for any other services not previously agreed must be paid before departure.
- All payments must be run by bank checks from well-known and accepted Banks by the Farm House itself or by credit card.
- On arrival, the rooms will be delivered to the host, after being inspected. The Farm House may request to be drawn up a special report from which it turns out that it has been checked the status and content.
- Check-out will do the local reconnaissance and its contents; If any damage or loss of property is found, the guest will be required to pay before departure. The amounts paid for caution deposit may be used; if any surplus the guest must pay an additional amount, as previously established.
- The following services are not available and are not included:
- proper access to disabled people;
- grocery hawker;
- minor repairs.